Chanel AW14 Favourites

16:37

Seen as though i loved Kim Kardashians Chanel ensemble so much (last blog post) i decided to do a blog post on the Chanel AW14 fashion show, this wont be a post of every outfit but merely just my favourites from the collection.

The Chanel AW14 catwalk was inspired by an everyday busy supermarket and the different fashions people wear in the supermarket. Each outfit was very different to the other, there were sporty looks, feminine looks and even Hippie inspired looks. I like the fact that Karl made sure there was a look suitable for everyone.

Tweed made a huge statement in the show, as well as oversized coats and surprisingly trainers, Many of the models were also seen wearing Chanel inspired shopping baskets (which i totally wouldn't mind using for my shopping) To see my favourites make sure to click read more. (Photos aren't mine but are edited by me)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments