Beauty Wishlist : January

11:52


I've been watching so many beauty you-tubers recently (Essie Button,Tanya burr, Carli Bybel) that ive accumulated quite a big beauty wishlist!

1. Mac lipstick in Angel  2. Giorgio Armani luminous Silk foundation
3. Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna 4. Charlottle Tilbury Eye shadow pencil in champagne Diamonds  5. Nars Concealer Chantilly  6. Chanel Perfection Lumière foundation 7. Dior diorific vernis nail polish 8. Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil 10. Dior eyeshadow

What products are currently on your beauty wishlist?
C
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, so they're definitely worth being on your wishlist! I'm currently craving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallette and a couple of Charlotte Tilbury products as well but it's so hard to get my hands on them here in Switzerland!

    www.sevenminsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Chanel foundation and the CT eyshadow <3

    www.KirstyLeighx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'd love to try the Chanel foundation :)

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want the Laguna bronzer as well! I've heard so many great reviews on it. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more!! :) Follow me at www.meggieslittlewonders.com

    ReplyDelete