My Top Three Nail Polishes For Summer

13:04

Summer is finally here! Its time to get rid of the dark nail colours and move onto the bright and vibrant. I love changing up my nail shades every season so I thought I would share with you my top three nail shades for summer.


As you can see from the picture above, all of my favourite nail shades are from Barry M. Barry M are my favourite nail based brand, they have a wide variety of colours and they are always bringing out new and interesting collections. 

My favourite collection from Barry M would have to be the quick dry range, each of the nail varnishes come with a wider but thinner brush than usual, I find that its easier to apply with this brush then others. The varnish is true to what it says and it does dry very quickly!, the fastest I've ever seen on a nail varnish collection that claims their nail varnish's dry quickly.

(From left to right)


I love orange based reds for the summer, I think that they look lovely with a tan!. 

2. Barry M, Full Throttle (Quick Dry)
This is my favourite nail varnish out of the three. I'm currently wearing it now. I love how different it is, I've never seen a nail colour similar to it. Even though this is quite a bright nail varnish, I find that you only need 1 coat of it!

3. Barry M, Pit Stop (Quick Dry)
Sometimes I can get bored of constantly wearing bright colours on my nails or sometimes I might be wearing an outfit that would not look right with a bright nail colour!. Which is why I think its always essential to have a more simplistic nail varnish for summer!

What are your favourite summer nail varnishes?
Like this post? follow Cait Snellgrove on Bloglovin so you never miss a post! :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The orangey red shade is absolutely gorgeous, I love barry m's nail varnishes, they're so good x

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks :) That Pit Stop shade is gorgeous!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours. I can't wait to start wearing bright nails again.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with barry m nail polishes. Cheap but so good.
    I have the pit stop shade too

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete