June Beauty Favourites

09:41


So its now officially July! and I have finally finished for the summer holidays, June was a very hectic month as I had my AS level exams but now they are finally over so be expecting lots more posts. For today's post I thought I would write about my June beauty favourites as I have been loving quite a few products this month!.




 Revlon Matte Balm, In The Shade Elusive, £7.99.    Available Here

The first product I  have been loving this month, is this matte balm from Revlon. I was on the look out for a matte lip product that would not dry my lips out, as most matte lip products can tend to be quite drying. When i apply this product it, it feels very moisturising and light weight. The balm is also very pigmented. I usually only apply one coat of it to the lips. I think that the product looks lovely with my currently pale skin but I don't think it would suite me with a tan, I much prefer reds!.


Tanya Burr Lipgloss, In The Shade Afternoon Tea, £6.99.  Available Here

When Tanya released her products a while back, I couldn't help but buy this lip gloss, the colour is stunning and I think it looks lovely paired with the matte balm above. I'm not usually a fan of lip glosses as I don't like the stickiness but I loved the colour so much that I bought it. All of Tanya's lip-glosses are in beautiful shades and I will be defiantly buying more in the future!.




Nars Laguna Bronzer £27.50 Available Here

I have been wanting a new bronzer for quite a while so I recently purchased this one after reading so many great reviews online. I have been wearing it ever since I received it. The colour looks very natural on my skin but it still manages to give me some colour. The product is also build-able so you wanted to achieve a more dramatic look, you could. I think that this product is suitable for all skin tones and I will be defiantly repurchasing it!


Barry M Nail Varnish, In the Shade Pit Stop £3.99 Available Here

I featured this nail varnish in my last post but I love it so much that I had to feature it in this post to!. The new Speedy Quick Dry Range features a new flat round brush which makes the nail polish much easier to apply, which is great for those of us that are very clumsy and are awful at painting nails, I usually end up with the nail varnish all over the skin around my nail!. I love neutral nail colours for the summer and I love this nail colour especially, I think it would look lovely with all skin tones.

Boots also currently have an offer on, where if you spend £6 on selected Barry M products you receive a free gift.

Thank-you for reading and I hope you are all enjoying the current heat wave!

Like this post? follow Cait Snellgrove on Bloglovin so you never miss a post! :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I agree the Revlon Matte Balms are so moisturising! Been dying to try Laguna for the longest time but I really should finish up some other bronzers before splurging!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm defiantly going to buy more shades in the future!, they last a long time on the lips too :)

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting the Nars Laguna Bronzer for a while now, it sounds like such a lovely product and I love the colour of it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I bought it!, I was going to buy Benefits Hoola Bronzer instead but I heard that this one looks more natural on the face :)

      Delete
  3. I'm looking for new bronzer. This looks great!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the matte balms, that shade looks so nice!

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the balm from Revlon, it`s so moisturizing and has such a lovely every day colour. And Tanya`s lip glosses are the first glosses that I like, the formula is really nice and I love the fact that they don`t feel sticky.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really lovely shade of grey. I am not the fan of this particular nail polishes but the colour is fab! Thanks for sending your links over at Twitter! Find me at https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143 & www.igaberry.com Have a lovely day, Iga xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try that NARS bronzer! It would seem their concealer has stolen their limelight haha. Thanks for the recommendation! x

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete