Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice (Review)

05:18

This palette features 8 different shades, 6 matte and 2 shimmer shades. It comes with three brown toned shades that are each slightly different, this works well for different skin tones, meaning that this palette would be suitable for anyone. Next the palette has 3 warm toned pink shades that could be used for either day or night make-up looks, I think each shade is very wearable. Finally we have two very pigmented shimmer shades that can be used as highlights as well as blushes. They each add a glow to your skin which looks stunning. The top right one would look beautiful as a highlight for a night time look.

I decided to wear this palette on the day of my birthday. I paired the top row pink blush with the top row shimmer shade. They both worked well together and lasted the entirety of my birthday which is very impressive to say that this is an affordable product.



When first applying the blush onto my face, I put quite a large amount of product onto my brush as I was not expecting them to be very pigmented but I was wrong. The pigmentation of these blushes is amazing. You only need a very small amount of product, even on the shimmer shades. I have high end blushes that have a similar pigmentation to these blushes. 

The packaging of this product is very lightweight and it comes with a rather large mirror so it would be perfect for travelling. On a negative note this packaging tends to pick up fingerprints and marks very easily but these can easily be wiped away.

 This palette is great value for money as you can pick it up from the drugstore and I could not recommend it enough! I am eager to try out other make-up revolution products, which I will definitely be doing a review of in the future.




Top Row Swatches




Bottom Row Swatches



The palette is available from superdrug - here

Amazon - here

Thank you for reading!


                      

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Such good value for money isn't it, I have this palette and I think the quality is outstanding for the money it costs!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!, I was so surprised at how pigmented the blushes were when I tried them <3

      Delete
  2. I've heard and seen so much about this palette, it looks really pretty and it sounds like it's great value for the money! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such good value for money, the quality of it is amazing <3

      Delete
  3. The blush palette looks so pretty, I need to get one of these! X

    www.fayexbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning, I'm so happy I got it for my birthday! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow this palette looks amazing for the price. I have to get my hands on it since the pigmentation looks incredible x
    http://destinationdaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a great palette and the blushes are so pigmented! Definitely need to get this!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this palette so much! I picked it up quite a while ago now and the price is outstanding for the pigmentation of these colours! I would also recommend the Iconic eye shadow palettes as they are practically identical the good thing is, it retails for just £4!
    ~ Lauren Xx

    lifeoflaurenx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm defiantly going to try those eye-shadow palettes, thank you! <3

      Delete
  7. Great review! Definitely going to get my hands on this palette! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that color looks so gorgeous! These palettes are definitely being added to my to-buy list. Just found your blog today by the way, and it is absolutely stunning! <3

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete