Sasha Luss for Vogue Japan

07:59

Vogue Japan's December issue features a ballerina shoot with supermodel Sasha Luss. I wasn't a big fan of Kendall Jenner's ballerina shoot for Vogue as It wasn't something that grabbed your attention. I think the shoot with Sasha is so beautiful and I think that she is an incredible model. Every photograph has a unique pose which I think is so important as it makes the photo shoot interesting to look at. I love the glitter eye liner that you can subtly see in some of the pictures, I think that it adds to the elegant but dramatic feel of the photos. The makeup was created by Pep Gay who has worked with various magazines. I think that the outfits are stunning and they feature a number of designer brands, Chloe, Balmain and Dolce and Gabana.  









Model : Sasha Luss
Photographer : Steven Pan
Fashion Editor : Aurora Sansone
Hair : Laurent Philippon
Makeup : Pep Gay
Nails : Sophie A


Thankyou for Reading 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments