SaboLuxe SS17 NYFW

09:44




 I have been following the brand Sabo Skirt on social media for a long time but I have only recently become aware of their sister label Sabo Luxe, which I instantly fell in love with. Sabo Skirt originate from Australia. They are well known on social media, especially Instagram which is where I became aware of the brand myself. They have a celebrity fan base, featuring the likes of GiGi Hadid, Ariana Grande, Romee Strijd and Vanessa Hudgens.

Sabo Luxe recently featured a collection at New York Fashion week.

 The fabrics of the new collection are stunning, I love the silk and the velvet. I thought that the colour palette they used made the clothes look elegant and premium. The colour palette also fits in with recent trends as I have seen similar colours all over Instagram e.g rose gold. I would describe the brand as high street. Even though the products look expensive and high end the prices are not, they are similar to lower end designers prices which is great if you're a fan of the collection because it will be cheaper to own! I think that the collection is wearable, sometimes fashion houses release collections that could not be worn by consumers as they are too over the top and creative but Sabo Luxe is very wearable. 

In the runway, every model was wearing the same gold high heels featuring three straps, I think that these shoes worked perfectly as they did not over power the outfits featured in the collection. I couldn't find the exact shoes on the website but I have listed similar below.

The only disadvantage is that if you are a UK customer you may be charged custom fee's due to the brand being international.



I love the outfits featured above, I think that they would look great if you were going for a meal at a more expensive restaurant. I love the rose gold with the silk as I think it looks so beautiful.







Thankyou for reading!

Link to Sabo Luxe - Here 

Gold Shoes 

(Missguided) - Here
(Pretty Little Thing) - Here

Nude Version Instead Of Gold

(Pretty Little Thing) - Here

Sabo Skirt Instagram - Here




                         

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Shibari tutorial

    ReplyDelete