Brown Tones for the Autumn Season

17:13


Welcome back to my blog!

Brown tones are always my go to for the Autumn season. Summer usually contains lots of bright, eye catching colours so for the Autumn season it is nice to have a more neutral palette. Brown is a natural, down to earth colour due to its relation to the outdoors so it fits in with the cozy, laid back feel of Autumn.

I like to wear brown in a minimalistic way as I think it suites the laid back mood of the colour. I think black and white pair nicely with Browns and auburn as they still allow brown to be the main focus of the outfit. 

01- Chanel Coco Noir Eau De Parfum / 02 - Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance  / 03 - Rochas Coat (Sold Out) / 04 - T By Alexander Wang Silk Camisole / 05 - Melissa Odabash Bali Bikini Top  / 06 - Cat Ear Key Chain / 07 - Nars Dual Intensity Eye shadow  / 08 - Nars Lip Gloss

Thankyou for reading x
  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments