The Little Black Dress

03:20



Welcome back to my blog!

Since my last blog post 'brown tones for the autumn season' was so popular I thought I would create another styling set but this time showing you how I styled the little black dress. There is links to all the products used below -



Address Spring Long Coat - Currently Sold Out 

Similar - Here ( from Miss Selfridge)
Asos Strappy Body Con Dress - Here ( currently £14)
Saint Laurent Black Nano Tote - Here
Christian Louboutin - Here
Cartier Necklace - Here

I think the little black dress always looks so chic with a camel coat, you can pick them up at most shops, Missguided has created quite a few camel coats in the past. I paired the dress with some simple black heels as I didn't want to over power the outfit.

Thankyou for reading x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments