Fashion Loves Chokers

09:16



Welcome back to my blog! As I am currently studying fashion at university I have increasingly started to notice trends in the fashion world. A big trend recently has been Chokers, I have been seeing them all over social media so I thought I would show you a few of my favourite styles and how people are incorporating the choker differently.


 :
Source - Shanina Shaik 
Street Style | Gigi Hadid wears a white choker top, trench coat, distressed denim, and pointed heels:
Source - Who What Wear
pinterest: bethxtaylor ♡:

Source - https://www.instagram.com/alteregothelabel/

I have noticed quite a few tops with chokers incorporated into them, I think that this is a nice spin on your average top. It is also an easier piece to wear as you wouldn't have to wear jewellery with it so it makes it easier if you are in a rush. I think that this type of choker could be worn casual or even to a more dressed up event. 


Alicia Roddy on Instagram: “Not a tracksuit everyday”:


Source - https://www.instagram.com/lissyroddyy/

@freckledust // 'modern life is rubbish':

Source - Pinterest

I like the laid back look of this outfit. I think the choker suites the style perfectly as it is simple but the leather materiel gives it a more edgy appearance.

 :
Source - Pinterest

@nickibryson:

Source - https://www.instagram.com/lioness_official/

I love the embellishment on the bottom of this choker. I think it adds an element of interest and it makes the product look different from others on the market. It is also something that is a little more dressy than your average choker so it is perfect to wear with something casual to make it seem like you have made more of an effort. 

Stunning star: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley proved that she'd earned her place at the upcoming Met Gala as she stepped out in another stunning ensemble in New York on Saturday:

Rosie Huntington-Whitele

I think that the choker is also something that can be worn in a sophisticated way as seen by Rosie above.

Kendall Jenner goes out topless under plunging shirt with Scott Disick #dailymail:

Source - Mail Online

A perfect day time look that is still dressy and could be worn to daytime events.

 :

Source - pinterest

Source - Pinterest

I think diamante style chokers are perfect for evenings out, they instantly dress up any outfit. I think a diamante style choker would look perfect with a little black dress, which i'm sure most people have in there wardrobes 

Below are my personal choker picks which I have found on numerous different websites 

Thankyou for reading !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments